Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Instagram the Days Away

 Alright folks, you know the drill. Here's all of my instagrams from April in one hot spot! I actually feel like I haven't been using instagram as often as I usually do, but I think when this crazy school week is over and I'm home, I'll feel more inspired. Georgie actually embodies everything I'm feeling right now haha.
 This spring has all about homemade chai lattes for me. I've tried both of these brands and I have to admit--I like the Oregon chai better. My mom makes the Tazo chai all the time and I love it when she makes it, but if I'm making them for myself I've found I prefer the other.
 I have discovered milkmaid braids to be the greatest hair life saver on those days where you don't want to wash your hair. Seriously this my replace the "Annie Bun" for me at camp. Plus they are so darn cute!
 My mom got me the prettiest calendar this month. I know, April is a little late in the year to put up a calendar, but at least I'm finally embracing the new year. I even write 2013 instead of 2012 now!
 Georgie (who I will NOT miss next year) actually smiled at me this month. This is the only time it ever happened, so I'm glad I documented it.
 I'm so thankful that I live in a place where I can sit on the roof and read in the sunshine. This is one thing I will seriously miss about living in this house. But for now, its lovely and I should do it more often before I pack up and leave.
 Einstein's Coffee is the love of my life right now. Pretty much every day after Environmental Science I have to get a cup!
 I went home a couple of weekends ago and looked at some pretty succulents downtown. I'd really like to have a terrarium of succulents. I hate flowers, but I think I could do cacti! Maybe next year I could have a terrarium in my dorm. That would be a nice touch!
This is my sister! I don't know if I've ever shown any pictures of her before, but she's adorable! Chloe has become one of my best friends and I love her so much! We decided to be twinsies and wear similar denim overalls/rompers. This is the first picture I've ever seen of us where we actually look like sisters. Like holy wow! We look so similar! 

No comments:

Post a Comment