Monday, April 1, 2013

Go Backwards

 You know those weekends that you never want to end? And you can't stop thinking about because it was so awesome? Yeah, well this weekend was one for the books. Friday after work my Mom and I went treasure hunting and I picked up the items above! 
 Friday night we drove in maybe the worst traffic ever. But its okay because we survived! 
 Saturday morning was splendid because we had tea and crepes at our favorite Coffeehouse in town!

 Apple Pie crepes. That's all I have to say. 

We did go to a egg dying party, but we went against the system and painted eggs as well. As you might have seen in my last post, we did so many crafts to decorate the living and dining room for Easter lunch. I did get slightly tired of making pom poms, but it was fun nonetheless. 
I wish I had more pictures from more of our Easter weekend, but alas, this is where I leave you. I hung out with wonderful friends, watched Donnie Darko (that's an Easter movie right?!), hardly slept at all, received goodies from the Easter bunny, and ate the loveliest food. Ahhh, I wish I could relive it all! Oh well, you can't go backwards in life!

No comments:

Post a Comment