Sunday, March 31, 2013

Painting Eggs and Taking Names

 Happy Easter everyone! I thought I'd share a few pictures from my family's lovely Easter lunch. Every year we have Easter at my grandparent's house, but this time around we mixed it up and hosted it at my house. My mom and I got wayyyyy to into making things look pretty, but that's part of all the fun right?
 Our lovely main table :) We even broke out the nice china!
 For the centerpiece we put some flowers and moss in a vintage cheese box that we had around the house. I think it looks lovely!
 You can't see it THAT well, but I made a pom pom garland to hang in the window.
 Even the kid's table looked elegant with a wheatgrass centerpiece.

 We made these paper flowers to hang in the window out of kraft paper and scrapbooking paper. Gorgeous right?
 My mom even pulled out some clay bunnies that my sister and I made in Elementary school for display. 
 Much to my mom's dismay I brought out the Chrysanthemum bunny. And we made a little terrarium with moss. Also, displayed is a lovely piece of depression glass passed down from my Great Grandmother.
Hope everyone's Easter was absolutely marvelous! I know mine was!

1 comment: