Thursday, March 28, 2013

Not Waiting Any More!

 Remember how two days ago I was lusting after spring? Well its here folks! Today the sun was shining, the birds chirping, and I didn't have to wear a coat! It was absolute bliss.
 Acting class let out early so the fab four headed downtown to our favorite coffee shop for yummy drinks and rousing games of Uno. Afterwards, Fiona and I explored the square a bit for some lovely photos. Can we just marvel at how blue the sky is?!
 Outfit Details: 
Sweater: Target
Tank: Forever 21
Scarf: American Eagle
Skirt: Target
Tights: JcPenny
Boots: Steve Madden

 I'm normally really bad at mixing prints, but today I just sort of went for it! I'm branching out guys!


This is my "I'm a happy camper" face. Its because its finally spring. And I don't feel like dying because I have to wear a coat. Blue skies really do things for a gal! I hope everyone's easter weekend is lovely! 

No comments:

Post a Comment