As a music enthusiast, I get to this point of the year and I like to evaluate the music I've been listening to and make a list of the best albums. So here we go! They are in no particular order although I will admit that I have worn those Passion Pit and Beach House albums out! Also, Mumford and Sons. Okay, I guess I should stop hehe.
1) Beach House- Bloom
2) Mumford and Sons- Babel
3) Passion Pit- Gossamer
4) Regina Spektor- What We Saw From the Cheap Seats
5) The Lumineers- The Lumineers
6) Trampled by Turtles- Stars and Satellites
7) Kimbra- Vows
8) Andrew Bird- Break it Yourself
9) Rufus Wainwright- Out of the Game
10) Miike Snow- Happy to You
11) Noel Stephens and the Darlings (Are We Breaking Up?)
If you like to make these lists too, link me to your list! I want to find some new music!