Tuesday, November 20, 2012

A Hipster Superhero

I've been feeling under the weather these days. Yesterday I started running a bit of a fever, but I'm hoping sickness will not prevail over me having a good Thanksgiving break. I don't know if I ever wrote about this on the blog, but back in September/October I got pneumonia and was basically very sick for about a month's time. I'm a little sick of being sick, if you know what I mean. 
But I digress, here's a little picture from a sickie photo shoot yesterday. My friend, Keifer, said that I looked like a hipster superhero in this picture. I'm not really sure about that, but the title is sort of amusing. 

Outfit Details:
Flannel Shirt- JcPenny
Leotard- Discount Dance
Shorts- Urban Outfitters
Tights- Discount Dance
Socks- JcPenny
Shoes- Clarks

2 comments:

  1. I feel like this picture fits your blog name: The Squirrel Next Door. haha Really cute. Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so agree about you looking like a Hipster Superhero! Even sick, you still look like you're off to save the world!

    ReplyDelete