Saturday, July 7, 2012

Franny and Zooey

Franny and Zooey

I've started up Polyvore again. And I'm trying to get back into the blog again. I just feel like I'm in a bit of a style rut because of this awful heat. I feel like everything I put on looks terrible because after 5 minutes outside, I'm sweating buckets. So that leaves me to sit in the house. A lot. And all that sitting in circulated air conditioning gets me thinking. And I'm thinking that I want to do more things with the fashion portion of this blog. And something I want to incorporate is Polyvore sets. I've sort of always wanted to be a stylist, and Polyvore kind of allows me to put together outfits that I would totally wear, but I just can't afford. I'm not getting rid of outfit of the day posts at all, I just want to contribute to them and show how I can style  pieces that I don't own in addition to the ones I do. I like clothes. And to me its art. So here is my art. Here are the things that I love. I look at this set and I see myself 100%. I have a certain style and its very unique and I look forward to being able to express it in a new way. This blog will start hopping again I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment