Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Think I'm In Love But It Makes Me Kind Of Nervous To Say So

So dear internet, I'm going to tell you a story. Its not very long and mostly really pointless, but it is near and dear to my heart. In the summer before my sophomore year of high school I got a glorious phone. One that would withstand anything and everything. Not a particularly fancy phone, it just could call and text people but it got the job done and that's what I liked. But sadly, this February it began to die. I was in denial. But now, here we are in May and I broke down and got a new phone.

An iphone no less! And its the beginning of a new love affair. With Instagram. So follow me! My username is thesquirrelnextdoor. If you follow me you can see...


My farmer's market adventures...

My adorable doggie...

Cute things for my apartment...

My crafting adventures...

And my everyday adventures...

So welcome to my Instagram world!

No comments:

Post a Comment