Sunday, May 13, 2012

My Mom Is Cooler Than Yours!

Yeah! Mother's day! I love my sweet mom bunches! And we had a big whole day to celebrate why the moms in our family are special.
Last night I made these adorable mother's day cards for my Grandma and my Great-Grandmother to give to them today! I think they turned out to be really sweet.

Details, people its all about the details!

The sweet inside of the cards!


Today we went to my Grandma's house to eat some yummy food and enjoy each other's company. I must say that my mom made a mighty fine double good blueberry pie and because of that dessert alone, I'm proud to claim her as my mother. Just kidding. But seriously she is the best cook on the planet. At least as far as I'm concerned.

But seriously, look at my adorable mother? Isn't she lovely? Very stylish. Like mother, like daughter I suppose ;) Happy Mother's Day Mom! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment