Thursday, April 5, 2012

My Favorite Things!

Sorry for my recent absence on the blog lately. Its just been absolutely crazy! But I thought I'd come back and share some of my favorites that I've found on pinterest. Enjoy!

Can I have this dress? Please and thank you...

These gals are seriously bad-a. I love it.

In contrast to the rebel pic I have to admit I'm loving the perfect ponytail. Its just so wonderful and nifty. I also happen to adore Lauren Conrad for being so adorable all the time.


This gal is my new blogger crush. I discovered her blog this week and I'm in LOVE.

As if I need more purses...Since when did I become a bag person? I don't know, but I'm enjoying this little fascination.



A couple of weeks ago I made an awesome playlist of kitschy songs like these and last night Madeline and I rocked out to some of these. Here are a few of my favorites! Hope everyone's weekend is swell!



No comments:

Post a Comment