Monday, April 16, 2012

Music Mondays

Who loves movie soundtracks? ME! But only if they are really good. I mean, obviously. All week long I've been listening to the Darjeeling Limited soundtrack and I got the idea that this music monday I'd share some of my favorite songs featured in movies.
If you've never seen this movie, get off the computer and watch this ASAP! Seriously its too good.

Who doesn't like this song and who doesn't like 500 Days of Summer? These are serious questions people.
This is "Master of None" by Beach House. It was featured in Miranda July's The Future. After I saw the movie, I couldn't get this song out of my head. GAH so good.

I love Marie Antoinette and I LOVE the soundtrack. For me the soundtrack makes the movie even more beautiful and amazing. It was hard to pick just one song to share.

Juno is one of those movies that was uber popular when I was a freshman in high school, but I didn't really get into it until later. And I have to admit, that soundtrack is pretty stellar too.
Okay, so this one isn't technically on the movie soundtrack, but it was on the trailer for the Social Network. I really love the original Radiohead song, but the choir version...chills...

Once. That's all.
As far as a great music moment in a movie...this scene is pretty grand. Also this soundtrack is rocking if you like 80's music.

Speaking of 80's music...And now that I've progressed from songs to scenes... I had to include my favorite song and my favorite music moment in a movie. To know Lloyd Dobler is to love him.

So that's all folks! Hope you enjoyed my movie music picks!

No comments:

Post a Comment