Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Let Us Go Then You and I

My favorite English teacher used to start every class with saying, "Let us go then you and I..." Its a line to a poem, but for some reason it just popped into my head and I felt like starting this post with that. 

On to the flower ninja story. Sometimes Madeline and I do funny things and go on secret adventures. Like yesterday when we stole flowers from trees in people's yards. The above is our glorious result...a bunch of limbs of trees stuck in a vase. Lovely.

Today I'm wearing one of my favorite skirts ever from Anthro. I don't suppose we could call this a full outfit post, but oh well! I've got people to see, plays to read, and songs to sing. I'll come back to the blog with more exciting things later. (Well, I hope I have exciting things to write otherwise, I'll be posting more weird half-baked posts like this one.)

No comments:

Post a Comment