Saturday, March 24, 2012

Blah Blah Blah

You know those days when everything you put on just looks boring and blah and gross? Well, today is one of those days. Actually lately I've just been feeling sort of blah about a lot of things. Mostly its because Madeline is gone this weekend, so I'm spending copious amounts of time by myself in our little room...thinking. Sometimes I just look at this blog and think about what it could be and it kind of makes me want to cry. I have so many ideas, I just can't do them for many reasons I could list off for you like "I don't have a camera" or "I don't have money for craft supplies" or "I don't know how to change the layout of my blog or even the design." I just have so many thoughts about how much better this blog could be, I just can't really carry them out and that sort of breaks my heart. And sometimes I feel like why should I even bother posting on here any more. Are my outfits even that great? No. I just wear what I want to wear. I don't think they are exciting or showcase nice pieces of clothing from nice stores. I'm a college student. A poor girl. But I have style and I like showcasing it, even if nobody cares but me. But sometimes I feel like I'm stuck in a rut. 

Sorry, I just needed to vent. 

3 comments:

  1. No! I love you and your blog. Please continue to post--a lot! Your "normal-ness" makes you so relatable. And I mean normal in the sense of, yes, not having so much money for such nice clothes or having so much time (alas, schoolwork calls) for so many nice projects. But I really like you and your style! You've totally made me feel better by proving that you can look great on a budget. You just have to have great taste ;-). And who cares if the pictures aren't pristine. They look super vintage! lol

    I'm loving following you, pretty girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words of encouragement! Sometimes I can be a little hard on myself, but its always good to hear uplifting words from readers like you!

      Delete
    2. Trust me, I'm super hard on myself as well. I've really been trying to be more to myself. It's nice. Lifelong learning process, I guess.

      Delete