Sunday, March 25, 2012

Art Rocks!

The other day I was wearing a dress and someone asked, "What's the occasion?" The answer was that there was no occasion. Actually I normally wear a dress or a skirt, so the question caught me off guard a bit because anyone who has seen me for a least a week would know that I have some aversion to jeans and pants. But anyways, I got to thinking that maybe people think that I don't ever look casual. I think my version of casual is different from everyone else's. Casual to me is skirt+ tights, but for most that's "dressy." So today I put together a casual look. Take that onlookers. I'm not that weird. 

I don't wear a lot of t-shirts, but this is one of my faves. I think its really clever. And I adore it.
Outfit Details:
Sweater- Urban Outfitters
Shirt- Bryce McCloud (a Nashville artist)
Shorts- Urban Outfitters
Shoes- Keds
I also broke out the trusty Keds that match the carpet that Madeline and I put down in our room. I don't know why, but it amuses me so that they are the same color! I guess, I really am weird haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment