Tuesday, February 7, 2012

We'll Call Her Nebraska

I believe in the power of clothes. There are just some clothes you can put on that instantly make your day better. This is one of those dresses. My mom got it for me for Christmas and I'm pretty sure its favorite dress. Ever. 

I mean come on, how could you not fall in love with a red dress that reminds you of pushing daisies?!(Well at least that's what it reminds me of haha) It looks sort of retro too, which of course you all know I adore.

Outfit Details:
Dress- Modcloth
Tights- JcPenny
Shoes- Anthropologie

Also, these are my new Anthro shoes that I'm not sure have actually made an appearance on the blog yet. I went to the Anthropologie accessories store and they had a 50% all sale prices sort of sale, so I came away with these gorgeous oxfords for a mere $25. Clearly it was meant to be. 

Well, hope your days went swimmingly! I know mine did (all because of my magical modcloth dress!)

No comments:

Post a Comment