Monday, February 13, 2012

Good Hair Day= Good Day

February is in full swing here that's for sure! It is chilly outside! Brrr! So this is what I wear to keep warm! I've had this Paul Frank jacket since Freshman year of high school and its still going strong. I've also got Madeline's lovely purple knit scarf on because it keeps my neck nice and toasty!

A few years ago my mom stumbled across this seller at the farmer's market who made these felt pins and now we both sport owls on the lapels of our coats. And without fail every single day, someone comments on the owl pin! People always ask if I made it and sadly I cannot say I made this one. But it looks super easy to make so I'm thinking this weekend I'll try my hand at making a few of them!

Outfit Details:
Shirt: JcPenny
Dress: Target
Tights: Gap
Boots: Clarks
Belt: Forever 21

This outfit is super simple, but keeps me pretty warm. If there is one thing I learned from wearing a uniform in high school it is that sweater tights are your best friend. Also I feel like Maria from Sound of Music in this outfit. I really don't know why...maybe I just feel like a nun?! I don't know!

Also, despite the fact that today is the day I have to wear my hair up for dance, I'm having a great hair day. Jenny Lewis hair anyone?! 

No comments:

Post a Comment