Sunday, February 26, 2012

A Few Of My Favorite Things

For those who are new to my blog, I'll introduce to you this lovely feature that tries to make an appearance once a week. I like to showcase a few of my favorite things that I've been loving in the week. Mostly these are just things I'm adoring on pinterest, but sometimes I just share some of my favorite things in general. Enjoy lovelies!

I am obsessed with this look! With spring just around the corner, I'm itching to pull out my spring and summer clothes. But its just too cold! So I was so inspired to find this gal rocking spring clothes in the winter.

I'm taking Art Appreciation this semester and was quite delighted by this piece by Sandy Skoglund! Squirrels are my favorite don't you know!
I'm obsessed with these glasses from JCrew. They are way out of my price range, but a girl can dream can't she!

I'm just in love with everything about this picture. 

Every year I say that I want a trench coat, but I've yet to find the perfect one. This, however, makes me want to search some more. Also I'm in love with the colored tights. I rock this look frequently and its always nice to see the colored tight look done right.

I had to write a paper about the French Revolution for my Western Civ class this week, so of course I had to watch Marie Antoinette! Is anyone else in love with this movie? It may not be the most historically accurate movie, but it sure does wonders for the eyes. Madeline-my roommate- and I were gushing earlier about how much we adore this movie! 

No comments:

Post a Comment