Thursday, February 23, 2012

Drama Llama

Well good morning readers! I have a few new folks seeing the blog these days because of the Modsquad, which is all very exciting! I feel a little bit like I need to explain a little more about myself to my new readers! 
First things first, I'm in college and I mostly use this blog to document what I wear to class (if I have time to post, this semester has been super hectic), my favorite things, and just general musings and crafty adventures. I don't have a camera, so all the pictures you see here are horrible mac book photos. So, I apologize in advance. Hope you enjoy getting to know a little more about me!

 Outfit Details:
Dress- Target
Tights- JcPenny
Belt- Forever 21
Shoes- Clarks
Can we just examine the length of my hair for a moment?! Today its like I woke up and it grew 6 inches longer! Craziness!

Well, that's all folks! Hope you enjoyed this quickie somewhat boring outfit of the day!

2 comments:

  1. it's beautiful. i had a black dress really similar to this one in college that i wore a lot because it was comfortable and went with everything! yours is really cute on you!

    <3 katherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Katherine! I adore this dress cause its so comfy and simple! Perfect for sitting in class all day!

    ReplyDelete