Thursday, January 5, 2012

What's In My Bag!

So here's my gorgeous kelly green bag! Although it looks true to color in the second photo more than this one. Ah well. Anyways, I always read other blogger's what's in my bag post and thought it might be fun to do one of my own!

Bag: Anthropologie
Contents: Instax Wide, Disposable camera, my glasses, sunglasses, sunglasses case from antro, strawberry lip salve, various lipsticks, wallet, ipod classic, and the jankiest phone you will ever meet.

I don't carry anything terribly exciting but who cares anyways.

I don't think I've ever mentioned anything about my instax before. I know everyone in the blogging world has them, but I still think they are cool. Everyone knows that I am terrible about taking pictures (hence why I don't own a real camera) but I thought this fun polaroid like camera would encourage me to take more pics. Plus its a major throwback to childhood! Way fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment