Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Reading is For Awesome People




I think somewhere along the way of this break I stopped reading. I used to read all the time but lately it seems I'm more involved with my blog, pinterest, and facebook. Now that we have WiFi in the house its nearly impossible for me to get anything done without being distracted by the internet. So, I've decided something has to change. I'm going to post this post and then my favorite things post and after that my computer will be closed for the night. I need to catch up on my reading and find myself again.

So here's what I'm currently reading. I'm only 100 pages in and my sister says it doesn't get interesting until after the first 200 pages. Oh boy! Well, it may be slow now, but I'm expecting great things. Wildwood is a children's book but it is written by Colin Meloy, the singer for the Decemberists. Its received a lot of praise so I'm hoping it will be awesome. Anyways happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment