Sunday, January 29, 2012

I Shall Call You Garfunkel

Any day that I get to blog is a good day, but sundays are an especially good day! This is what I wore to church today, so I mean I guess this was my outfit for the day. I think most people don't understand why I enjoy taking pictures of my self and what I wear. But the thing is that this is me. I love clothes. I love putting clothes together and telling a story with what I wear. In all honesty its just one of the many ways I've learned to express myself. I don't have a bunch of expensive clothes or think I'm the most fashionable person on the face of the earth, but I just like sharing what I like. Most college students or people my age just walk to class every day in sweat pants and t shirts. And there is nothing wrong with that, but I like to have fun and be different. This is me. Take it or leave it.

Whew, sorry but I've felt like I needed to defend myself after some people have questioned why I do what I do on this blog. This is my space and I think that if other people want to question the purpose of this blog. I'm a creative individual and I enjoy sharing what inspires me and maybe I'll be able to inspire others. 

So now on to the clothing section of the blog, here's my lovely ensemble today. This is my new favorite dress for sure! Although we all know I don't need another polka dotted dress or piece of clothing for that matter. But there is something awfully cheery about a polka dot print. Am I right, or am I right?

Also, I'm pretty sure that I've worn these boots almost every single day since I bought them. Now my other boots look boring to me. Looks like I need to be on the hunt for some new shoes to be obsessed with....

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE THE DRESS AND BOOTS! Where'd you get them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kellyn! Usually I tell where everything is from, but I guess I forgot this time haha! The dress is from Forever 21 and the boots are Steve Madden.

    ReplyDelete