Wednesday, January 18, 2012

A Few of My Favorite Things

 I've got lots of favs this week...
Camping is a year long favorite, but I just thought this print was super fun. I'm also anxiously waiting to see if I'll be rehired at NaCoMe fingers crossed!!! I just love camping, kids, and Jesus!

Bike + Twinkle Lights = AMAZING!!! I can't wait till the weather is nice enough for me to ride my bike again!

This is perfect.

I told my sister, "Do you think I could ask for an iphone and these shorts for my birthday?" They are that cute! Basically I need them!

Cameron Mitchell is always a favorite! But seriously Cameron, I wish YOU were here.

My Aunt posted this on pinterest and it seriously made my day! I'm still chuckling...

Sometimes I have funny guilty pleasures. Like my new found love for Keeping Up With the Kardashians. It all stemmed from those days that I never left my house and the only thing on tv were the Kardashian wedding specials. Now I'm obsessed. Oh my!

And to finish everything out...here's a little more Brooke Fraser. I'm slightly obsessed---especially with this song cause its so lovely!

No comments:

Post a Comment