Wednesday, January 11, 2012

A Few of My Favorite Things

When I'm at home I find it incredibly difficult to remember what day it is or even the time. Maybe this is because I have reached the point of no return where I am stranded at the house in my pjs forced to watch bad television i.e. all of the Kardashian wedding specials. But here I am, remembering that it is indeed Wednesday which means its time to share a few of my favorite things.

This one is kind of funny because it actually needs a great deal of explaining. But this favorite thing is driving, hence the car pic. I don't know if this is necessarily a favorite thing, but its been something I've been working on lately. You see dear world, I am 18 years old and I can't drive. Yes, this is true. I am a TERRIBLE driver but this week, I took the plunge and tried to get better. Now all I need is a lot of practice and a heap of encouragement. One day this will all be behind me and I'll take the subway in Chicago.

I'm not really a Ryan Gosling fan, but I absolutely adore these photos that have been circulating the web lately. They are really just too funny!

You see this gorgeous plaid retro inspired bathing suit? Yeah, well I want it!!! I mean, I really really want it. I have two one piece retro suits and I would love to add this to my collection. Plus, its plaid. And darling. And $89 sheesh!

And lastly I would like to share this song by My Morning Jacket. I'm not normally a huge fan of theirs but I have to hand it to them, this album is pretty darn amazing! I bought this album on vinyl after listening to it several times on Spotify and it certainly does not disappoint. So give the title song a listen and judge for yourself dear readers (of which there are barely any, but who cares!).

No comments:

Post a Comment