Friday, December 9, 2011

What I Wore Today

I feel like every time I post an outfit on here I say something like, "This piece of clothing is sooo old yadayadayada..." but the truth is, I really do wear things that I have had forever. This is proof that my style has been the same for a long time. Its not that I don't go shopping, although I don't really, but some of my tried and true items are just super old. Like this jacket for example. I got it at Old Navy freshman year of high school and I still love it. I love the shape because its very 60's and reminds me a little of Jackie O.

Outfit Details: 
Turban: Made by ME!!
Jacket: Old Navy
Jeans: American Eagle
Shirt: JcPenny
Flats: Old Navy

Sometimes I realize how old my clothes are and it makes me want to update my closet. The thing is though, that I like my old clothes. They've lasted me a long time. Most of the things I buy are vintage inspired, so they will never go out of style!

And to keep up with the whole 60's theme, I pulled out the Audrey Hepburn inspired ballet flats. I cannot tell you how many pairs of black ballet flats I've worn over the years. Pretty much since the 6th grade, I've been rocking the black ballet flat. I think its essential in every gal's wardrobe!

No comments:

Post a Comment