Thursday, December 8, 2011

What I Wore Today

Most people wear sweatpants and pjs for finals. I...look like this. Well, today I had my first final. It was for Group Voice so we had a vocal recital, so I had to look nice. But this is one of my solid audition or performance outfits. Its not too different that I stand out, but its got enough Anna Lee flair for me to enjoy wearing it.

Outfit Details: 
Dress: Target
Sweater: Anthropologie
Tights: JcPenny
Shoes: Target

I've had this sweater since freshmen year of high school and its still fabulous! Its super warm, so I often wear it when I don't want to wear a coat outside. Ah this is one of my favorite sweaters of all time!

Yeah, I'm obsessed with these shoes sooooo much. Like seriously you don't even know.

I bought them a long time ago because they reminded my of the shoes in the movie Penelope. I loved her little blue character shoes so much that when I saw these, I knew that I HAD to get them!

No comments:

Post a Comment