Tuesday, December 13, 2011

That Thing You Do/ What I Wore Today

 I am one of those people that when there is something I like, I really like it. My family says its called obsession, but I don't know if I'd take it that far. Okay, maybe I can be obsessed with things. I don't go through phases, I go through obsessions--Harry Potter, I Dream of Jeanie, Knitting....

Anyways, my obsession/inspiration for the day is the movie That Thing You Do. I watched it last night and had forgotten how much I adored that movie. So today I thought I'd do my best to dress like Faye. 

Outfit Details:
Sweater: Hand Me Down
Pants: New York and Co.
Flats: Old Navy
Glasses: Ray Bans


I feel like every single one of my pieces of clothing has a story to tell, and this sweater certainly does. My Aunt Joni gave it to me many many years ago. She used to wear it in college and now here it is living through my college days!

So now its time to discuss my obsession with this movie. I mean, who doesn't want to be Faye? She's adorable, she wears the best clothes, and she gets to kiss the sweetest guy!

We were discussing last night how funny it is that the Bass Player never has a name, he's just known as "The Bass Player."

They were always meant to be together. P.S. I hate Jimmy. Guy all the way.

Aww, those sweeties! I just adore everything about this movie. Great music, great clothes, great sets, great characters.
And in case you didn't already have the song stuck in your head....

No comments:

Post a Comment