Saturday, November 26, 2011

What I'm Up To...

All I want to do is listen to my records...

I'm knitting up a storm these days. This is going to be infinity scarf #2. I'm also working on a HUGE project, but I'm not ready to share the progress on that just yet...

I'm currently reading The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern. My sister and my Dad both read it and only had complimentary things to say about it so I thought I'd give it a whirl.

I don't know why, but my sister and I always jump on the tv show bandwagon way behind everyone else. This weekend we've been watching old reruns of Friends and absolutely loving it! I think we just dismissed the show as an adult show because we grew up with our Mom watching it, but now we are big fans too. Loving the magic of the 90's.

Well, folks that's what I'm up to this fine day!

No comments:

Post a Comment