Sunday, November 27, 2011

What I Wore Today

Now this is one of my favorite outfits. I have been wearing this combo for several years now and will continue to wear it because it reminds me of Marcia Brady and the Partridge Family. I love the 60's/70's and this outfit is clearly inspired by this era. Also, this look is very festive, hence why I'm wearing it to decorate our Christmas tree today before I go back to school.

Outfit Details:
Blouse: Charlotte Ruse
Jumper: Gift
Tights: JcPenny
Shoes (not pictured): Vintage loafers


Sometimes I wake up and my hair does funky things. Mostly my bangs do weird things. So then I do things like this with my hair. All of my friends at college wonder what I looked like pre-bangs, well here ya go. I'm way more partial to the bang look, but sometimes I rock this look when they just won't work. Oh, and I borrowed my sister's headband to keep my hair a little more under control.

I have to say that I am quite proud of how many posts I managed to put up over the break without my computer. Pretty impressive eh?!


No comments:

Post a Comment