Thursday, November 17, 2011

What I Wore Today

IT IS COLD!!!!! Finally the cold weather has arrived! So, I pulled out the sweater tights and the grandpa cardigan!

Outfit Details:
Sweater: Thrifted
Dress: Target
Tights: Gap
Boots: Target

Back when I had to wear a uniform to school, sweater tights became my lifesaver. Of course didn't wear these fab green ones, but still. These are the prettiest green and they add just the right pop of color to any outfit. I didn't get any weird looks today because of my tights, so maybe these are more socially acceptable as opposed to my red orange ones.

I found this sweater at Goodwill last weekend and I'm in love with it! I think I may sew different buttons on it when I go home. I don't know, just a thought. But seriously, I love this grandpa cardigan. Yeah, that's right, I look like I belong in a nursing home. But hey, if I have hobbies like a grandma, then I might as well dress like one!

No comments:

Post a Comment