Wednesday, November 30, 2011

A Few Of My Favorite Things

I was seriously slacking on my favorite things post last week, but not this week! So without further ado...

I'm literally obsessed with everything in this picture.
It's Christmas time! Now I can listen to Christmas music and not feel guilty! I love Christmas and I can't wait to be done with school so I can go home and watch Christmas movies to my heart's content. We put up our trees before I left so now I'm officially pumped for the big holiday!
I'm in love with this! Not only do I think I'd rock this look (minus the ax and the flask), but I'm in love with how it was shot. It reminds me of the Burning House blog where people photograph what they would take with them if their house were on fire.
And last but not least. I'm obsessed with Friends. I mean, every time I just hear the theme song I get all happy inside! Love it!

Well, that's all folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment