Thursday, November 17, 2011

A Few Of My Favorite Things

I AM SO SORRY!! I seriously slacked last night and forgot to do My Favorite Things for the week. So without further ado, here they are...

I plan on getting really crafty over the Thanksgiving break, so expect some craft tutorials or pics of things I'm making. I'm obsessed with felt ornaments because felt is so easy to work with!
I'm currently in the process of making an infinity scarf and I'm pretty excited. It isn't as fancy as this chunky cable knit one, but its a start. Maybe I'll do a post on my progress later.
I'm currently hard at work trying to make a Christmas list, and this is at the top of mine! This is one of my absolute favorite shows of all time! Plus Seth Rogen is in it! And James Franco, he's nice too...
Speaking of TV, I'm a little embarrassed to say this, but right now I'm loving Degrassi. I watched it when I was younger and this past week I've been indulging myself in the teenage soap opera. I don't know what it is about college, but I always want to watch movies and shows that I watched as a kid. Hmm, college makes me nostalgic? Well, needless to say, I'm addicted! I'm currently on season 3 and enjoying reliving the magic that is teenage angst.

Sources for all pictures can be found on my Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment