Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Doodle-de-do


My roommate, Madeline draws these adorable doodles of the two of us and our friends Dillon and Isaac. The above one is a vignette of me and all my quirks. I just think these are such great depictions of our adventures and personalities.


This one is from the night we all went camping. Dillon thought it would be fun to go to the pond and shout expecto patronum just like in Harry Potter. Needless to say, he was the most enthusiastic of the group.


This one is from the night we made butter beer and watched disney movies. Dillon and I were really stoked about making butter beer, but Madeline and Isaac were just two bumps on a log.


This is my personal fav. I mean, this is how we all met: in music theory class. And this doodle includes our teacher Professor Herman. Anyways, I just thought I would share her delightful cartoons!



No comments:

Post a Comment